Thank you for choosing to use The Press Association Limited's Picselect service. By logging on to the Picselect website using the secure password given to you by The Press Association Limited, you will be deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of use of the Picselect website set out below.
The terms and conditions govern your use of the Picselect website and contain warranty and liability disclaimers. Please read them carefully before proceeding to use this site. You will be legally bound by them whether or not you choose to read them. By using the Picselect website, you will be taken to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions in the same way as if you had signed a printed version, and they will continue to apply every time you use this site. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use the Picselect website.
- The Picselect web site (address: http://www.picselect.com) (the "Site") is owned and operated by The Press Association Limited (registered in England under the number 3891053) of 292 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1AE (PA).
- You are permitted to use and publish the Content only for the purpose of promoting the company/organisation which has supplied the relevant Content or the product or services in connection with which the Content has been supplied.
- You acknowledge that the copyright, database rights and all other intellectual property rights ("Intellectual Property Rights") in the Picselect service made available to you via the Site (the "Service") and all the content appearing on the Site including, but not limited to, photographs, images, captions attached to any photographs or images and any other text (the "Content") is the property of PA or its licensors.
- You agree to be bound by any restrictions on your use of the Content notified to you via the Site (or by any other means) and that, where required, you will enter into copyright and/or other arrangements directly with third party owners/licensors of the Content.
- You agree that any of the Content you use in accordance with the terms of this Agreement (the "Agreement") shall be attributed to the company/organisation which has supplied the Content.
- You will use the Content in an editorial context only and without any edit, adaptation or change whatsoever save to the extent reasonably necessary to fit the format (including the graphical user interface) of any site on the world wide web or any other relevant service forming part of your service and at a resolution of not more that 72 DPI at 10cms along the longest axis.
- You will not amend, edit, frame or modify (as the case may be) all or any of the Site or the Service without the express written permission of PA. You will only use the Content as part of your own owned and operated publications or services and will not supply any of the Content to any third party's publication or service without the express prior permission of PA. You will not use or store any of PA Material for any other purpose.
- You agree to ensure that, as far as is reasonably practicable, the quality of the Content as reproduced by you in any printed format reflects the quality of the Content as it appears on the Site.
- While every effort is made to ensure the availability and accuracy of the Services and the Content, PA does not warrant the availability of the Services or the Content or that the Services or the Content will be error free, and PA accepts no responsibility for any use made of the Services or any of the Content and shall not be liable for any loss suffered thereby (except for direct loss suffered by you to the extent arising out of PA negligence or wilful default) to the fullest extent that PA may exclude or limit such liability at law. In any event, PA will not be liable to you for any failures, interruptions, delays or other matters of a similar nature arising out of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Any licence granted to you by PA to use the Site and/or the Service may be terminated by PA immediately if you breach any of these terms and conditions.
- PA will not be liable in any circumstances for any loss of profits (direct or indirect), anticipated savings, production, contracts, goodwill or business opportunities or economic loss not as a result of damage to tangible property or loss in connection with third party claims or for any indirect, special or consequential loss.
- You agree and acknowledge that the Agreement states PA's entire liability of whatever type or nature to you.
- PA will not be liable to you for any failures, interruptions, delays or other matters of a similar nature arising out of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Any notice required to be given under the Agreement shall be in writing and shall be sent by first class or recorded postal delivery prepaid at the appropriate rate or by facsimile transmission provided always that a hard copy of any notice transmitted by facsimile is posted within 24 hours of such transmission in accordance with this paragraph. All notices shall be sent to the address as supplied by you on registration.
- Save in respect of any fraudulent pre-contractual misrepresentation, these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and PA, and shall be governed by English law. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- PA may assign or transfer the Agreement or all or any of its rights and/or obligations hereunder to any PA Group Company ("PA Group Company" means any holding company of PA and any subsidiary of such holding company).